Executive Education Course Join in for this engaging online course on Operationalizing the Co-operative Identity – Strategy to Practice. Designed for seasoned decision-makers and emerging leaders from any sector or type of
Executive Education Course
Join in for this engaging online course on Operationalizing the Co-operative Identity – Strategy to Practice. Designed for seasoned decision-makers and emerging leaders from any sector or type of co-operative, all will benefit from this knowledge-rich course. This participatory education experience focuses on enhancing your knowledge and building your network. Discuss and debate the many facets of the co-operative identity including how purpose, values, and principles translate into enterprise strategy and effective practice.
- Deepen your understanding of the links between your values-based enterprise model and the International Co-operative Alliances’ (ICA) Statement on the Cooperative Identity.
- Finish the course with a rich set of concepts, tools, and examples, plus more knowledge of the diversity of the co-operative model in practice.
- Expand your co-operative network.
Karen Miner, Managing Director of the International Centre for Co-operative Management, researcher and instructor.
Dr. Sonja Novkovic, Co-operative Economist, Academic Director of the International Centre for Co-operative Management, Chair of the International Co-operative Alliance Committee on Co-operative Research, researcher and professor.
Key presentations by Fred Freundlich (LANKI, University of Mondragon) and Erbin Crowell (Master’s graduate, Executive Director of the Neighboring Food Co-op Association, Board Member of the National Co-operative Business Association)
Dates and format
- April 4 & 5, 2022 from 11am-4pm Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) each day
- Offered virtually
Course fees and registration
- Register here
- The course fee is $300 CDN
- Contact Erin Hancock to explore group registration pricing or request fee reduction
(retrieved from managementstudies.coop)
april 4 (Monday) - 5 (Tuesday) ADT
International Centre for Co-operative Management, Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS, Canada